Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Happy Easter Hadley Faith!

-This time next year we will be dressing you in all kinds of fluffy bunny, chick, Eastery stuff.  We can't wait! 
-Daddy loves to hear Mommy talk about how I can feel you move (I think he gets a bit jealous that he can't). 
-Zeus, Tuffy, and Lola know that Mommy is pregnant!  They are always by my side and snuggling!! 
-We went to Oklahoma for Easter and for Mommy and Daddy's Couple Shower.  It was so much fun!
-Aunt Cathy, Uncle Oakley, and sooooo many people have given you all kinds of goodies already. 
-It has been raining and storming quite a bit lately.   It really affects Mommy's allergies. 
-We have been completely NESTING and baby proofing the house.  We love to get rid of clutter!
-You were exactly 9 ounces at our appt. last week!   
-Mommy and Daddy have decided to have you at Baylor Medical in Frisco.  We hope you like it there.  There are clouds on the ceiling for the babies to look at and it's a very nice new place.  Daddy is excited about the Steak and Lobster Celebratory dinner.  
-Daddy makes Dr. Bailey laugh at each of our appointments. 
-My What to Expect App on my (CRACKED) I-phone says that you are the size of banana.  (My little monkey). 
-Mommy isn't showing very much, but any day now, I am waiting to pop w/a bump! 
-My favorite foods now are cheese and peanuts, Starbursts, Texas Roadhouse rolls w/cinnamon butter, and Cherry Turnovers.  Daddy made some for Mommy and they are nummy to our tummy!
-Mommy's best girlfriends are in town this weekend for a very special party.  I am super excited and I am sure I will be laughing a lot because they are funny girls! 

Here are some recent pictures of Mommy and Daddy there were taken at the Dallas Arboretum last weekend!   Can you tell that we have the GLOW?  Everyone else can!  You bring out the best in us.  WE LOVE YOU SO MUCH SWEETHEART! 










No comments:

Post a Comment