Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Daddy is home!

Daddy went to Orlando on Monday with his friend/co-manager Charlie for their annual manager's meeting.  It was so rough having him gone - first night away from him!  The first night, I was so bored.  I watched some TV here and there and was on THE BUMP community forums most of the night with several September 2011 mommies.  I went to bed pretty early - 8:30!  Work has been pretty busy, since my assistant was out on vacation.  Tuesday evening, I went out with the Wishies to a Fat Tuesday/Mardi Gras party.  It was fun.  I just had some edamame and cooked sushi rolls.   Aunt Crystal talked to Nana on the phone and made me laugh.  It was a fun night, but I was SOOOO ready to pick Daddy up at the airport tonight and hug him! 

No comments:

Post a Comment