Sunday, February 13, 2011

So excited for tomorrow...

Well, tomorrow is the big day...love is in the air.  We had a great weekend!   Friday night, Will took me to Carabba's for dinner right after we checked out the big sale at Albertson's in Carrollton for some good buys!
Saturday, we met Amy and Chris for lunch at Gloria's in the Harbor in Rockwall and then I went shopping with Anne for some new work clothes.  Saturday evening, we met the Wall's for dinner at Snuffer's and I fell asleep during Saturday Night Live at 10:30 on the dot! 
Sunday we were lazy most of the day....had breakfast at Cafe Brazil (I made a happy plate with my fruit pancreps), we had some pictures taken at Babe's in Frisco and then had some delicious food at Sea Breeze in Plano.
Tomorrow we have our regular work day and then get to go to the doctor FINALLY, after two weeks of delay!  My friend Jana announced her pregnancy and I am so excited to have someone pregnant at the same time with me!
I will keep everyone up to date with our appointment news...we hope to hear the baby's heartbeat!!!!

A heartbeat on Valentine's Day would be so special!

No comments:

Post a Comment