Monday, February 21, 2011

Clean bill of health...

I received a phone call from my OBGYN this afternoon and she gave us some good news! 
Everything came back normal and great looking on my lab results that were done last Monday (Valentine's Day).   I tested negative for all major diseases via the blood test and the urine sample showed no cultures or growths.
No anemia, no sign of diabetes or insulin issues, so PRAISE THE LORD!

I finally found out after 33 years of living that my blood type is A negative.  So, I will have to get the Rho Gam shot at week 28. 

We go on March 2nd for our First Trimester Screening and may find out the sex then!! 

HERE IS A SNEAK PEEK DEBUT OF BABY WARREN! 


1 comment:

  1. Great news!! Love your first baby photo and that yall went and bought a frame for baby W. See you Wed. Love you!!!

    With God, ALL things are possible!!

    ReplyDelete